Wednesday 15 July 2015

Akpabio's Inlaw Condemns Elections in Akwa Ibom State... I Don't Want to be seen as His Inlaw

An inlaw of the immediate past Governor of the State and current Senator representing Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District, Mr. Mike Sabastein  has taken to the social media to condemn the outcome of the 2015 gubernatorial elections in the state.



Mr. Sabastine, a guber aspirant and member of the G-22 that kicked against the emergence of Mr. Udom Emmanuel faulted the process at which the later emerged.

While engaging his followers on Twitter, Mr. Sabastine posted the following;

* I would have loved to explain to my people what happened on the day of the party primary. Considering that I contested



* My people need to understand that as an inlaw to Sen. Akpabio, and a G22, I do not support how the elections were held. - MS

* Hence, the emergence of Mr. Udom as governor is an error /2.

* I'm sure you don't understand what I meant. I don't support the WHOLE electoral process. Those who know me, will vouch for me.

* I do not support godfatherism, I do not want to be seen as his inlaw. I am me, hence, I come based on my decision. - MS
 
It will be recalled, a Federal High Court struck out the case instituted by the G22 seeking to invalidate the process at which Mr. Udom Emmanuel emerged the PDP flag-bearer of the State.




No comments:

Post a Comment